Publishing Ethics of
Acta Palaeontologica Sinica (Trial ).
In order to further to enhance the professional ethics of authors, reviewers and editors, and improve the level of journal publishing, the Editorial Department of Acta Palaeontologica Sinica has combined with the actual situation of journal publishing to develop the publishing ethics of Acta Palaeontology Sinica.
1.Author's publishing ethics
1) The manuscript cannot be submitted to multiple journals at the same time, and the published manuscript cannot be published repeatedly.
2) The authors should ensure that the manuscript is original, free from plagiarism, plagiarism, data forgery, falsify and other academic misconduct, and that the content of the manuscript contains no confidential information.
3) The authors should ensure that the content of the manuscript is scientific and accurate, and the author is self-responsible.
4) All the signed authors must meet the requirements of the journal on the qualifications of authors, and the authors cannot be added or subtracted at will.
5) The authors should objectively evaluate the research results of others, and correctly quote from the manuscript.
6) The funding information related to the research shall be written in the manuscript, and other funding information unrelated to the research shall not be written in the manuscript.
7) The authors should respect the opinions of reviewers. If authors have any objection, they can appeal to the editorial department.
2.Publishing ethics of reviewers
1) The reviewers should timely review the manuscript and give specific comments on the review. If the review cannot be completed on time for some reason, the editorial department should be informed timely.
3) The reviewers should respect the author's research results, keep the contents of the manuscript confidential, and do not use the author's research results illegally.
4) In case of competition, cooperation or other related interest relationships with the author or the organization, the reviewer should actively avoid reviewing the manuscript.
3.Publishing ethics of editors
1) Editors should timely register, submit, edit and publish manuscripts to ensure fair treatment of each manuscript.
2) Editors should pay attention to publishing standards for the editing and publishing process.
3) Editors should respect the author's research results, keep the contents of the manuscript confidential, and do not use the author's research results illegally, before official publication.
4) Editors should respect the opinions of reviewers. If the author has any objection, the author is allowed to appeal.
5) Academic debate is encouraged and a hundred schools of thought contend.
6) Editors should adopt the "anonymous review system" to keep confidential the information about reviewers, except for the reviewer who asked to be named.
7) In case of competition, cooperation or other related interest relationships with the author or the organization, editors should actively avoid dealing with the manuscript.
Editorial Department of Acta Palaeontologica Sinica